Careers at Ethos Technologies
Business Technology Sales Representative
We’re looking for passionate people who share our vision, embody our core values, and have the drive and determination to get things done!
We aren’t looking to just hire another sales rep. No, we’re looking for someone who’s a go-getter, isn’t afraid of meeting new people, is proactive and doesn’t just sit around waiting to be told what to do, and has a positive attitude when learning about new products and solutions.
Are you the one we’ve been searching for?
Why You’ll Love Working At Ethos
Looking for an amazing job? Good – because we’re always looking for amazing people! At ETHOS, we celebrate innovation, creativeness, and our employees who make it all possible.
A career with us (yes, career, not just a job) offers plenty of perks, professional growth opportunities, and an amazing team environment.
Still with us? Well if you’ve read this far, it must mean you’re interested! So, here’s a little more about our Sales Representative position.
You’ll be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, along with conducting sales presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiating contracts with potential customers. Your goal is to achieve designated sales targets. You’ll prospect, qualify and build relationships with new customers, and extend those relationships with our existing client base.
Vital to this role is the ability to work with both an existing customer base to promote new products and services, as well as acquiring new customers in a highly competitive market. We require that our Technology Advisors become experts in all ETHOS products and services, beyond the basic features and benefits. But don’t worry, we’ll provide the training while you provide the get-it-done attitude.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Proactive in solving customer issues and business challenges.
- Excellent presentation and product demonstration skills.
- Experience in sales or technology is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using a customer management system (CRM).
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication, writing & time management skills.
- Good computer skills including MS Office, Gmail, Google Drive etc.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits and Compensation
- Fantastic work environment – just avoid the nerf gun fights if you can.
- Health insurance fully paid for the employee.
- Life insurance fully paid for the employee.
- Short & Long-Term Disability fully paid for the employee.
- Employee Assistance Program fully paid for the employee.
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, & additional Life.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Vacation and Sick time, Vacation 10 days per year and Sick 6 days per year Holidays, 5 paid holidays.
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided to you.
- Car allowance and gas card.
- Competitive base salary plus commission- That’s a potential of making 100,000 or more per year!