Careers at Ethos Technologies
We’re looking for passionate people who share our vision, embody our core values, and have the drive and determination to get things done!
We aren’t looking to just hire another sales rep. No, we’re looking for someone who’s a go-getter, isn’t afraid of meeting new people, is proactive and doesn’t just sit around waiting to be told what to do, and has a positive attitude when learning about new products and solutions.
Are you the one we’ve been searching for?
- Manage and implement the proposed solutions at client locations, including the delivery of technical training where applicable.
- Support the sales team efforts by providing solutions and technical expertise and workflow assessment to end-user customers.
- Work with the sales team to choose the right solution for the client.
- Deliver high-level, technical expertise and support for solutions to end-user customers by using a consultative approach with clients and with sales representatives.
- Conduct assessments, mapping and walkthrough of the customer’s environment to offer a solution that optimizes the client’s device management and business processes within their office environment.
- Analyze the clients existing device and solution requirements while analyzing usage patterns and document workflow.
- Help targe accounts to achieve better financial results, improve operational efficiencies, and reduce environmental impact.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence, persistence and overcoming obstacles.
- Develops strategies to maximize market potential, take advantage of promotions, new product introductions, competitor weaknesses, and target account receptivity for new technology applications.
- Proactively works with Sales Reps and Sales Management in the establishment of strategies for target accounts.
- Learns features, advantages, and benefits of Ethos solutions and the applications of these in clients offices and our own office.
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to seek out relevant information along with operating with a sense of urgency.
Benefits and Compensation
- Fantastic work environment – just avoid the nerf gun fights if you can.
- Health insurance fully paid for the employee.
- Life insurance fully paid for the employee.
- Short & Long-Term Disability fully paid for the employee.
- Employee Assistance Program fully paid for the employee.
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, & additional Life.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Vacation and Sick time, Vacation 10 days per year and Sick 6 days per year Holidays, 5 paid holidays.
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided to you.
- Car allowance and gas card.
- This is a revenue-generating position. Roughly 35% of compensation will be based on team revenues generated by these services.